RED’S AMAZING M&M’S® BRAND COOKIES
Prep time: 10-15 mins.
Bake time: 8-10 min or 12-14 mins.
Calories count per serving: 200
1 cup (2 sticks) butter
⅔ cup brown sugar
⅔ cup Gold Emblem™ Granulated Sugar
1½ tsp Gold Emblem™ Vanilla Extract
2 cups flour
1¼ tsp Gold Emblem™ Baking Soda
1 tsp Gold Emblem™ Iodized Salt
1¾ cups M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, cream butter and both sugars until well blended. Add the egg and Gold Emblem™ Vanilla Extract and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour,
Gold Emblem™ Baking Soda and Gold Emblem™ Salt together. Slowly add these ingredients into the
butter mixture and stir until combined.
- Fold in the M&M’S® and chill the dough for 1 hour or overnight.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto a lightly greased tray, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes for chewy cookies or 12-14 minutes for crispy cookies.
®/™ trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated 2013